Your green chemistry partner
We are a fast-growing, innovative chemical specialist focusing on creating more value from fewer resources and use the world’s limited resources more efficiently. Together with our customers and partners we will contribute to make life on earth more sustainable, healthy and inspiring.
Our offering is founded on a strong commitment to help customers in the pulp and paper industry to sustainably maintain and develop their natural resources and raw materials.
We are an entrepreneurial family business with long term focus on innovation, customer-oriented flexibility and sustainability.
Short about BIM
- Pulp and paper focus
- Founded in 1973
- Entrepreneurial and family owned
- Approx. 210 employees worldwide
- Substantial investments in R&D
- Certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Member of the UN Global Compact
- Associated with the Responsible Care programme