The world is currently experiencing an unreal situation, influencing our business and private life in a way we have not experienced before. The Coronavirus situation is continuously changing, and at BIM we are having the health of our employees and partners as priority, acting quickly on the changing conditions to serve our customers in a safe and best possible way.
BIM is actively following local and international health authorities’ and governments’ recommendations and regulations to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. We are making local and group-wide decisions continuously, based on current recommendations from the responsible authorities regarding:
- Visits to our offices and production units
- Loading and unloading at production sites
- Internal travelling between offices and production units
- Visits to our customer sites and other partners
- Meetings and working from home
- Keeping social distance and hygiene requirements
- All employees to stay home if they display any symptoms of disease
We would like to extend a big thank you to our employees, customers, suppliers and other partners for the cooperation to find good solutions to keeping the business running in a safe way. Together we can fight this challenge!